Stay safe on the road, save money, and enjoy a smoother, quieter ride by keeping your vehicle in top condition. Just follow the maintenance schedule in your owner’s manual. Speedee offers fast, convenient scheduled maintenance for your vehicle at the lowest total price.
TRUST THE EXPERTS AT SPEEDEE
Here at SPEEDEE, our technicians service millions of cars and trucks a year. We know scheduled maintenance and are dedicated to ensuring that your vehicle leaves our service bay running like new.
WE FIT YOUR SCHEDULE
We’re open seven days a week, including holidays, at 1,150 locations in 28 states. That means we fit scheduled maintenance into your schedule, not the other way around. And to make sure you keep on schedule, we’ll send you service reminders when it’s time for your next appointment. Every time you visit, we provide you with a free scheduled maintenance printout.
ROUTINE AUTO MAINTENANCE: WHAT TO EXPECT
Every truck and vehicle has its own individual service schedule. Staying up to date with your warranty service schedule ensures that your vehicle at its peak safety and performance levels. During your visit with the experts at Speedee, here’s what you can expect, as well as some of the added benefits of maintaining a regular vehicle maintenance schedule:
- Oil Changes: Your car or truck will last longer when you protect the engine with regular oil changes and maintain the power train and undercarriage.
- Engine Care and Tire Maintenance: You can significantly improve your gas mileage by keeping your engine properly tuned, inflating your tires to the pressure specified by your vehicle manufacturer, and using the recommended grade of oil.
- Safety Checks: The service schedule includes important safety checks and maintenance measures.
- Performance Checks: Your vehicle will be more responsive, and deliver a smoother, quieter ride, if you keep it in shape by following the schedule for oil changes, lubrication, filter and parts replacement, and system and fluid level checks.
- Trade-in Value: You will get more for your sale or trade if you produce records showing you followed the maintenance schedule.